June 26, 2024, 06:41:20 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

IDE Keeps Previous Project

Started by tbohon, June 20, 2012, 07:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbohon

I know I've seen a post about how to force the IDE to 'forget' about projects when you terminate a session but darned if I can find it.

Situation is that I worked on project 1, finished and closed it out, tried to run a sample program to check something and I get a linker error about project 1.  Checking the 'Project' tab shows me that the IDE thinks I'm still working in that original project.

Anybody have a reference to the fix?

TIA.

Tom
"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself ... the dreams will come to you."  -- Randy Pausch, PhD (1961-2008)

LarryMc

I've never run into that and don't remember reading anything about it (but I could've read it this morning with my memory).
I know one of the things I've addressed in the new ide is that if you have a project open and a single file app open and hit the compile that the project takes precendence and the single file app is ignored.

Anyway, maybe someone else knows what you are talking about.
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

tbohon

Quotemaybe someone else knows what you are talking about.

Good 'cause I definitely don't ...  ;D
"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself ... the dreams will come to you."  -- Randy Pausch, PhD (1961-2008)

LarryMc

Is the problem repeatable for you?
If so, can you give me the 'exact' detailed steps you go through that causes the problem.
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library