June 30, 2024, 10:36:59 AM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Demo version hacked !!

Started by weezo, January 16, 2010, 02:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weezo

i am afraid to tell u that i have found a way to defeat the 15 day protection of the demo ver., am i just lucky or what ?!
also removing the demo version message from executables

ZeroDog

So did I.   I just went to the download page for Emergence Basic and used the Community Edition key supplied on the same page under the following notes:

QuoteThis free community supported version is fully functional and will not expire.

To activate the software use this key:

Community Edition
C1E2-F345-A81D-819D-2765-9768-DF3A

weezo

Ionic Wind Support Team

There is no demo version anymore.   The download on the site is the full version and if installed will use your key that you entered when you first purchased emergence without having to enter the community version keys.

So no it wasn't hacked, it was removed.
Ionic Wind Support Team

tbohon

weezo, why exactly would you be trying to hack into someone else's software?  If you're smart enough to do that then I suspect you could be a real contributor to the EBasic/CBasic community instead of looking to cause trouble.
"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself ... the dreams will come to you."  -- Randy Pausch, PhD (1961-2008)

LarryMc

Not to worry with him - I banned him forever.

Larry
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library